Stampede Survival Guide
It’s Stampede season and while most folks make it through Stampede unscathed, we know from years past that not everyone is so fortunate.
We want to make sure you’re one of the lucky ones – with no hair out of place and no headaches in the office the morning after. Below are our essentials for surviving (and thriving) at the 2016 Calgary Stampede. You’re welcome in advance.
- AW03 BB Cream (for a light, dewy finish each morning)
- AW03 Eyeliner (your eyes will pop at night and be smoky the morning after)
- AW03 Lip Gloss (it’s all in the details!)
- Bumble and Bumble Prêt-à-Powder (a style extending dry shampoo)
- Footlogix Shoe Deodorant (all that walking in leather boots!)
- I Love My Muff fresh wipes (do we really need to elaborate?)
- Advil (to make it through the day)
- Anything else that helps you stay safe ;)
It’s not a bad idea to book two appointments now. One for your huge, Dolly Parton inspired blowout and one for a pedicure at the end of Stampede to mend your feet busted from walking the grounds and two-stepping the night away.